Thursday 23 July 2015

nice girl seeks adventurer...

I work in advertising...

So you'd think I'd be a little more across things like the latest brand relaunches and multi-platform campaigns.

But I'm not.

#sorrynotsorry

Turns out this tv commercial has been on air since March.

But I only saw it for the first time this week..
So let's pretend it's brand new and not judge me for bringing up old news.

Besides... given the product being advertised -
I'm probably not the target demographic.
The ad really wasn't meant for me...
(Yes. Telling myself that does help me sleep at night.)

Anyway -
the core message appeals to me.

It is how I try to live my life.

Spending time and money on experiences rather than things.


I F   Y O U ' R E   N O T   C O L L E C T I N G   E X P E R I E N C E S

T H E N   Y O U ' R E   N O T   L I V I N G






S P A R K   Y O U R   P A S S I O N


Work, play, rest, repeat. 

Life can feel a little routine sometimes but it doesn’t take much to mix things up and break the mould. 

Tap into something that gets you excited and push yourself beyond the everyday. 

Who you are tomorrow, is born from what you experience today.

Are you an Experience Collector?


I dream of adventure...  [Starts with Cupcakes]
📷 Follow The Blackline by Lauren



xx


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...