Thursday 28 May 2015

one mermaid tail, please

K I D S   A R E   W E I R D

I don't get them.

If you gave one to me to hold -
there's a good chance I would place it gently on the ground...
and back away slowly.

Just kidding!

Kind of...

Anyway, I digress.

Not too long ago, I wrote about childlike wonder in relation to playfulness.

Remember?
The one about jumping on trampoline's.

Today I am again inspired by these weird mini-humans who have such an incredible view of the world.

Of themselves.

Whilst we adults cannot see past the N E G A T I V E ;
the I M P E R F E C T I O N S ;
the F A I L U R E..

Kids see O P P O R T U N I T Y ;
P O T E N T I A L ;
endless  P O S S I B I L I T Y.


Check out this clip.
If you could change ONE thing about your body - 
What would it be???




So if I were to consider things from a childlike perspective,
I would have just one wish -



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...