Friday 24 October 2014

bake it off

If you haven't seen this video yet - drop everything and watch it immediately.


[here]


I mean, what's not to love about a Taylor Swift / Jamie Oliver sing-a-long?!

And bless their cotton socks - It's all for charity, 
So they've cemented themselves as my favourite Pop Princess and my favourite Chef. 

Both would be invited to my 
C E L E B R I T Y   D I N N E R   P A R T Y 

You know the game - 
"If you were hosting a dinner party, which five people (alive or dead) would you invite?"  
Other potential guests on my exclusive list include Audrey Hepburn, Kloe Kardashian (that girl and I have a few things in common...); and Michael Buble.

Have a watch and a chuckle; maybe donate #standuptocancer and then tell me - Who's on your list??


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...