Thursday 27 March 2014

little miss contradiction

Contradiction
con·tra·dic·tion  [kon-truh-dik-shuhn] 
noun

the act of contradicting; gainsaying or opposition.

assertion of the contrary or opposite; denial.

a statement or proposition that contradicts or denies another or itself and is logically incongruous.

direct opposition between things compared; inconsistency.



I dream of conquering the world but I don't think I am smart/determined/motivated enough
I am a cat person who owns a dog
I love comfy pjs and twirling in skirts
My memory is terrible but I don't forget lyrics to songs
I have a 'don't mess with me attitude' but can cry for days
I am known to be 'girly' but my wardrobe is black
I love absorbing the suns rays but yearn to play in the snow
I will offer advice but rarely want to hear it
I want the freedom of travel but the foundation of 'home'
I want to prove my independence but long to be loved
I am strong and stubborn but vulnerable and emotional
I want to jump out of planes but I am scared of heights
I hate confrontation but am passionate about my beliefs
I drink green juices for breakfast and wine for my dinner
I crave uninhibited passion but fear for my heart
I want to snuggle all day and dance all night
I like structure but resent nine-to-five
I am quick to learn but slow to trust
I resist change but continue to search for something
I stress about finances but I have just quit my job
I embrace doing nothing and then worry about wasted time

I'm an organised list writer with a cluttered mind


That's me - a whole complex package


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...