Sunday 7 August 2011

Spending Time With Me

Ever had a really nice weekend, when after two days you reflect and realise just how good life can be ?

I have. And right now, life is good.

Perhaps it has something to do with the brief sunshine we experienced on Saturday morning ?


I took advantage of the nice weather and took Miss Emmy for a walk at the beach.

After being unwell earlier in the week, the fresh air was just what the doctor ordered.


On Sunday morning, my 'Me Time' continued at the Adelaide Showground Farmers Markets.

Unfortunately, the weather was not as friendly but that didn't seem to impact attendance and even though I was only there to look, I picked up a few things as I wandered.


Flowers, coffee, sour dough baguette and raspberry cheesecake = heaven.


Aren't those flowers devine?


I caught up with a few friends and family over the weekend too and did a little baking, but I am learning that spending time going places alone is very rewarding. Plus, there's no arguing about what to do or when to go! 

I hope you all had an equally wonderful weekend.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Aww looks like you had a wonderful weekend :) Glad you enjoyed some quality 'you time' and that you had fun. And yes, those flowers are beautiful!!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...